[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Lawsuit2.png (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Docket # 2425SC000677
Trial date: 09/25/2024 at 9:00 AM

FROM SOFTWARE has received legal notice to attend the upcoming "Elden Ring" lawsuit which claims there is a hidden game inside Elden Ring, only it's so hard not even its most dedicated players can find it. The insinuation is this is illegal. You're paying for content you just can't access, even if you spend years on the game.

At some point, somebody's got to fight the Agents. Just like 「THE MATRIX」says, the Agents hold the trump cards, and i'm going after From Software's agents in BANDAI NAMCO GAMES.

By law, I cannot say what From Software's response to the trial is, if there is one, as I won't find out either way until the trial date.

I can just say I delivered the legal paperwork to them today, and man does it feel good. September 25th can't come soon enough. Everyone who told me to take meds will fall off a cliff, and you will be forced to realize you have only played HALF of From Software's games, and the hackers are flat out lying by saying it isn't there.

NO DOXXING IN THIS THREAD. DONT GET THE THREAD DELETED. THANKS
>>
File: '.jpg (12 KB, 338x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Karate, we must find the video games in this thread
>>
File: gumby.jpg (18 KB, 312x312)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>unironically caring
>>
File: 1507240915748.jpg (24 KB, 306x255)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Now it would be funny if nobody understands OP's schizo ramblings and From thinks they are getting sued for the scrapped content in the game files.
>>
LETS GOOOOOO
What do you think will happen, do they think they'll make the second game easier to access or just remove it to re-sell it later?
>>
post your left hand, OP
>>
Best of luck, Evan!
>>
>>683456664
Hi schizo. Post some actual proof about it instead of this blurry schizo-tier babble. Thanks!
>>
Why did the US shut down mental institutions again?
>>
>>683457851
Too expensive. Cheaper to just let schizos rant and rave on /v/ 24/7 instead of feeding/housing them.
>>
>>683457358
BANDAI NAMCO Games will first face the choice of confirming the other side exists, or not. If they do confirm it exists, the second question is how.

>>683457636
I can scan the document, but it's still going to be edited to remove doxxing. Is this acceptable for you?

>>683457315
The first people falling off a cliff is people who deny there is another game. After that, people who think the cut content is just cut content and not actually undiscovered content will be next.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.