[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4354236.jpg (51 KB, 620x413)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
disco elysium if he real
>>
>halincia is dead
>babka is dead
>paździoch is dead
>boczek is dead
>edzio is dead
bros...
>>
>>683671147
Punished Ferdek
>>
>>683668153
literally me
>>
File: 1340789822657.gif (2.54 MB, 320x240)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
Apparently they tried to make an Ukrainian version of the show, but the jokes fell flat because the audience thought their apartment and living conditions were too nice and got envious, so it was canceled after 8 episodes. I read it on jbzd so it must be true.
>>
>>683673792
I mean their apartment does actually look nice
>>
>>683673862
They have a shared toilet out in the hall...
>>
>>683668153
average looking Silesia guy
>>
>>683668153
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdN17h2x9Xw
>>
>>683671147
Who are these people? They are not from DE.
>>
>>683674365
>he did not unlock the kiepsky apartment building
did you even look?
>>
File: boczer.webm (1.77 MB, 600x480)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
youtube poop if he real
>>
>>683673967
Mister, why do mister wants when I want?
>>
>>683668153
>Kiepscy thread on /v/
What the hell does anybody outside of Poorland actually knows about this show?
>>
File: 3256.jpg (31 KB, 400x300)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>ferdinand drinks to forget all of his dead friends and mistakes hes made
would lt kim be able to help him?
>>
>>683671147
>the show still continues
fucking hell
the show has been garbage for at least 10 years at this point but now it's just raping a corpse
>>
>>683675792
Thankfully Polsat decided to stop the production of new episodes in 2022. Aside from a terrible special in 2023 (infamous for the use of deepfakes), the serial is over.
>>
>>683675792
>the show still continues
No fucking way
>>
File: FascistLilienne.png (38 KB, 606x789)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Reminder that one of the most rational level-headed and likable characters in the game (Lilienne) is a fascist revolutionary
>Reveres the sun as if it were a deity (reminiscent of traditionalist pagan beliefs commonly associated with esoteric right-wing values, is also used to portray monarchists/fascists in the DE universe (Gary the Cryptofascist has a flag on his wall with the old Revacholian suzerainty's logo, which is a sun, and your own portrait adds a sun-like insignia in a Fascist run as well), likely connected to the black sun)
>names her skiff "The Sun"
>wields a sword (like the in-game royalists) (also like Mussolini)
>Shivers explicitly says she owns a pair of cavalry boots
>taught her daughter the word "revolutionary" (and yes, the definition of "revolutionary" used in DE also includes fascism, Call Me Manana calls you one if you choose fascist-leaning dialogue options)
>she's a no-nonsense working class citizen who's skeptical of the union, critical of the drunks around her, and infuriated with the delinquents and criminals in revachol
>titus says that the fishing village staunchly refuses to unionize, likely at the behest of Lilienne and the washerwoman
>Lilienne's daughter hums the overworld theme, which was a tune used by the Revacholian royalist forces
>successfully going on a date with her doesn't lead to her practically opening her legs for you, instead she sets boundaries and thanks you while considering a second bout later down the line to see if you can stick with your sobriety and piece your life back together
>esteems her family above all else
>immensely cooperative with the police, even with the knowledge of harry's recklessness and endangerment of multiple people, including and especially himself
>whereas the washerwoman calls the RCM a bad omen, Lilienne has splash dialogue that says she is relieved to see the RCM
>her outfit's color palette is the same as the revacholian suzerainty's flag (blue and gold)
and she's cute too.
>>
File: o massa.webm (2.92 MB, 720x576)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>game has unskippable sex cutscenes
>>
>>683676491
>>683676273
>>
>>683673967
that was more normal when the show started in post gommunist poland but I guess the show was being kept alive in such a zombie state for so long that they kept that shared toilet way past the point where people had that.
>>
>>683671147
>Halinka is dead
WHAT, damn, apparently it was a month ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.