[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: armstrong.jpg (291 KB, 1280x720)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
What would Snake have done here?
>>
shot 1000x fucking missiles at him
>>
>>683670543
Use those nanomachine controlling dolls he picked up from Screaming Mantis.
>>
cqc
>>
>>683670543
I believe Snake is resourceful enough that he'd figure out a way to take Armstrong down before Armstrong could kill him with the overwhelming power at his disposal. How? No clue. I just think Solid Snake could outplay him.
>>
>>683671612
Oh, and obviously there's no way he'd be swayed by Armstrong's "every man for himself" vision for humanity's future.
>>
Everyone forgets Armstrong has to do a big charge up to go into indestructible final boss mode. Snake would try to take him out before he gets the chance.
>>
>>683671961
Or he'd have a conversation with him and stand and watch as he powers up, as he does in all his games.
>>
*unzips tranq gun*
>>
>>683670543
Shut down the console, wait two weeks, and come back to watch a funny cutscene of Armstrong getting impeached.
>>
Snake was outclassed vs dead cell members. He likely loses really bad
>>
>>683670543
Give a vax of nanomachine suppressor like he did with Vamp.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>683670543
Snake has literal infinite ammo. What can Armstrong do against that?
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>683672789
Normally I'd think the whole "Batman with time to plan wins every match up" thing is a cop-out. But in this case, I like the idea of Snake using a reliable support network and gathering the resources to fuck over Armstrong. If anybody deserves to be toppled by the efforts of a bunch of weaker people all working together, it's that guy.
>>
Armstrong still needs to breathe, right? Snake sometimes has sleeping gas.
>>
>>683673128
I feel like his nanomachines should be able to filter chemical agents out of his bloodstream or something like that
>>
Snake wouldn’t win, he’s taken in giant robots and tanks which is impressive but he’s never been the guy to take down the OP mother fuckers, that was raiden who took down 24 rays and the vampire dude
>>
>>683673280
Big Boss could slap Volgin around and Venom could parry the Skulls barehanded
>>
>>683673683
do you genuinely believe armstrong, hell, any of the desperado members, couldn't kill entire skull squads by themselves??? stupid metric anon
>>
>>683673683
Venom uses his mechanical arm to parry.
>>
>>683673683
Are you serious?
Armstrong can easily tear Volgin and Skulls in two with his bare hands.
None of the Snakes have anything on him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.