[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
hey guys, should i play this game?
>>
>>683672256
Yes it's cool.
>>
Sure it's a solid horror entry.
>>
>>683672256
Yea, the story and the ending is shit tho, play for the atmosphere and the gameplay.
>>
do it mang it has doorkino
if you like nice thick intricate doors, it has em
>>
alright, im installing. i bought it years ago. im sold on atmosphere.
>>
>>683674460
enjoy, my mang
remember to do the ark questionnaire midway ingame and put some thought in your answers
>>
You should play Oblivion instead
>>
>>683672256
Head > you play it
Tails > you don't
>>
>>683672256
It's one of the coziest horror games of this type that I've played. I'm just about the only person to think so though. There's just something about the isolation that's more comforting to me than scary.
>>
>>683672256
Do a coin flip to decide.
>>
>>683674460
Protip, there's no downside to using the health stations, even though the characters say it's probably a bad idea. I spent the last quarter of the game with 10% health and a blurry-ass screen because I thought jamming my body into a rouge nanomachine AI was a bad idea.
>>
>>683677462
From what I could tell, you only have 2hp
>2hp - full health (clear screen, can survive a hit)
>1hp - half health (blur and chromatic aberration, will die if someone gets u)
so the heals only really did anything when you were damaged, they put you back to survive another hit and clean your screen from shit fx
If you are already chromatic aberrated I think you always die if you get caught (except in the abyss, johan ross always saves ur ass and teleports you back to an earlier location for lore reasons)
>>
>>683677312
Came here to post this
>>
File: u.png (334 KB, 599x400)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
who was the bigger moron and who had the better waifu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.