[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353 (28).jpg (173 KB, 616x353)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Imagine if they did a second brain damaged and called Postal: brainrot, everytime the dude kills someone he says "erm, what the sigma?" And other brainrot buzzwords and one liners
>>
>>683673091
considering this game is reddit incarnate with safe-edgy contemporary memes that already aged like milk, I can totally see it happen
>>
>>683673238
Amazing how quick it dates. Seeing the corona virus made me age on the spot
>>
Modern American culture is a shitfest and this and Postal 4 had to go with tamest and most outdated takes on American culture they could find. They can only openly mock mexicans because for some reason any other group is off the table. Even Postal 3 had more balls.

I really wish there was a successor, something like what Team Sneed does but with good gameplay if they were not half retarded. Cuck Simulator is closer to what a new Postal game should be.
>>
Why has no one made a modern postal tier game?
>>
>>683673091
Would be alright for a secret level but not an entire game
>>
>>683673091
I'd like a sequel but current pop culture is so fucking stale fast moving that nothing would work thematically.
>>
>>683673091
I feel like shit
>>
>>683673091
imagine if you killed yourself
>>
what are some other games with transphobic protagonists?
>>
File: 1000002035.png (369 KB, 1204x730)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>683673494
The fact that anons who were in HS online during the pandemic are now approaching their mid 20's really makes me feel old.
>>
File: bass.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I'll take a double triple grimace shake on a gyatt, 4 by 4 sigma style, extra quandale dingles with a skibidi and a squeeze, light ohio grease, make it edge, rizz it and let it mew.
>>
>>683676542
>mid 20s
nah, the oldest ones are 20-21. i have a younger sibling whose final year in high school was in 2020. the only ones older are outliers, held back a couple years or started school extremely late for some reason or some other odd reason. the vast majority are just entering their early 20s.
>>
>>683673494
>he took the vaccine
>>
>>683673238
despite that, it's still the best game bearing the postal name by a country mile
the enemy banter is criminally underrated, I think because it's too hard to hear unless you're right next to an enemy when you kill them
>>
>>683673091
oph my gyatt, this would be skibidi af ong fr fr
>>
>>683677619
And despite most of the jokes being reddit tier and "safe edgy", they were actually funnier than the other postal games

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.