[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boomboom.jpg (63 KB, 538x415)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
what would you do in this situation
>>
old game darkness is rancid, you can never tell what the fuck is going on. is this metal gear solid? halo? whatever it is it looks shitty
anyways i would walk out, the woman doesn't look like she wants to talk to anyone
>>
>>683674221
This is clearly dead space
>>
>>683674381
never heard of it
>>
>>683674221
I have the opposite perspective, most modern games tend to have serious contrast issues for me where highlights are way too bright and shadows are way too dark.
>>
>>683673897
what situation, can't see anything through the vaseline filter
>>
>>683675360
Old ass screenshots are chique right now bro.
>>
>>683673897
I find the nearest female necromorph and fuck it
>>
>>683673897
As a foam finger holder, I'd place my back to the nearest corner and equip my pulse rifle for its deep clip and reliable stopping power, then quickly check walls, floor, and ceiling for vents and reconsider if another corner is safer. I'd also probably be ready to use a medkit the second things looked dicey, because that health is fine for efficiency but it's never worth losing a run over a bit of cash.
I really miss Dead Space, the simple concept of shooting diagonally at legs instead of a head that's on the same horizontal plane as your gun makes targeting so much more geometrically interesting, especially against a rushing target. So much design work goes into the pattern of ADS, aim at hand, aim at head, aim at backpack etc, but Dead Space is the king of shooting mechanics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.