[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: this-land-is-my-land.jpg (41 KB, 640x360)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>game is about telling the native american experience in colonial tike
>devs and writers never bothered asking a native person for their input
Is this game any good?
>>
>>683675592
this land is the land my ancestors stole from another red man which is now being stolen by the white man
>>
>>683675681
Don't worry. The kike man brought in the black man and the spic man is taking over the red man's land. Oh and the poo man is also charging in.
But just keep whining about the white man. The white man who pays for all the red mans gibs. Will be funny to see what happens to the red man once the white man isn't around to advocate for them.
>>
>>683675592
>never bothered to ask people who weren't there, whomsth only information about it is the same as you can find if you do your own research with history books, which is probably better anyway because the people in question are generally lower educated and any stories they can tell you are word of mouth
Fool.
>>
File: EB951R4U4AAIxnx.jpg (74 KB, 1024x1006)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
More evil whitey media.

If I am always seen as evil, why would I bother being "good"?
>>
>>683675592
Reds dont even know their own history. Most of the tribes that fought le white man were wiped out or are so dilute that they're functionally extinct. Not a single thing any of those drunks could say would be any more accurate than wikipedia, which is likely where they'd get their information since, wow woah those savages didnt have written language and most of their oral traditions that werent documented by the Mormons or other white men are lost. Hell, I was just out in Utah and saw their monuments and pictographs and the tribes that made them didnt even know where they were from. Half that shit says "We think since this came from the people before us". Laughable.
>>
>>683675592
Prey is only good game.
>>
>>683677942
Ironically, I think his point is "White Man Good, White Man No More Evil Than Red Man", while I tend to believe poltards are a joke to not see the irony of condemning immigration when you stole the native land first. Ah ! perspectives !
>>
File: 172115728735043178.jpg (34 KB, 380x310)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>When I dont have to pay taxes
>>
>>683675592
Bu
>>
>>683675592
This land is for everyone, borders are just imaginary lines on map. :^)
>>
>>683675592
but i thought one couldn't own sister land or brother river

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.