[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AAVonKarma.jpg (231 KB, 2560x1440)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>In a statement released on Tuesday, von Karma admitted that there is “no excuse” for her behaviour and that she was “deeply ashamed” of the error of judgment. “What happened was completely out of character and does not reflect how I cooperate with my subordinates or members of the force in general, however there is no excuse,” she said. “I am deeply ashamed and should have set a better example in that moment.
>“I am sincerely sorry for my actions and devastated that I have let everyone down, including Prosecutor's Office, court personnel and attendees. I will cooperate fully with the High Prosecutor, the Prosecution Investigation Commitee and Bar Association, and will not be commenting further until the process is complete.”
>The Japanifornia lawyer Winston Payne, who is representing the 31-year-old policeman who filed the official complaint against von Karma, said that he was pleased that the Bar Association had taken such a strong stand.
>“Franziska von Karma was in the middle of the courtroom,” he said. “She said to the testifying policeman: ‘Your testimony is as foolishly foolish as the foolish fool delivering it.’ She took the long whip and she was beating the policeman more than 24 times in one minute. We truly live in the dark age of the law.”
>>
>>683675996
Fucking limbruls don't get that we need this to ensure the police do their job.
>>
>>683675996
She had it coming, pal.
>>
File: Mayasrobe.png (4 KB, 256x192)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>silly faggot, you can't just present this evidence with an obvious bullet hole in it to prove that the victim fought back!
>you forgot to press on every statement, then press again on an irrelevant statement, then you'll be able to present this contradictory evidence that you wanted to in the first place
Fuck von Karma every time I see her retarded face I'm reminded of how shit this series is
>>
File: Channelchamber.png (547 B, 256x192)
547 B
547 B PNG
>haha, good luck finding the exact point on the line between the victim and the bullet hole in the screen!
Fuck this case
>>
None of the games past the original trilogy managed to hook me as well and AA's jump to 3D absolutely killed the series. Fight me.
>>
>>683675996
She needs to be put in a Correctional facility. Ran by me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.