[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721854190312079.jpg (51 KB, 475x356)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Is griefing in modern vydia still even a thing? Anyone who does it gets banned quickly
>>
Not really, people got sick of losers ruining games for everyone.
>>
>>683676217
Lost culture, it's a shame. Now nerds have actual safe spaces so bullies can't correct behavior. It's not a coincidence that tranyism affects the same communities where the kiddie gloves are on all the time.
>>
>>683676217
>Anyone who does it gets banned quickly
No they don't. At some point you will encounter a griefer so good, so single that they hit over the ban detection.
>>
>>683676217
>Is griefing in modern vydia still even a thing?
Yes. It depends on how popular the game is. It doesn't seem to exist as much in less popular games.
>>
>griefers went from "what are you gonna do about it, cry?" to crying themselves because people did something about it
Do you feel entitled to jump on someone else's game and dictate "It's my turn to have fun now, suck it up"?
Or are you surprised noone wants to play with you anymore?
>>
>>683676217
You still can grief in anarchy servers in Minecraft though. Or if you're a hacker.
>>
>>683678915
>>
>>683676305
And I hope that remains a small simmering anger in your soul. Everything changes, that includes games and game culture...and normal culture, and countries and language and on and on and on.
>>
Avg. gamer IQ has PLUMMETED the last 20 years. Most gamers playing multiplayer in 2024 CAN NOT handle losing because they are losers in real life and games are the only place they can be winners.
Any time their win is denied, they become ANGRY.

A normal person thinks “i got griefed but it was out of my control and i still had fun.” Maybe they can find some humor in the situation!
This is NOT possible for the average hylic gamer; their geneline simply never evolved far enough to rationalize in this way.

I personally avoid any multiplayer game that has an official discord. With those games, it’s only a matter of time before they pander to the most fragile of egos. No fun allowed!
>>
a lot of
>griefers were losers and I'm glad they get to pound sand now
itt
I say this as somebody who's never griefed, but I think griefers often added a fun social element to games. Yeah it was a pain in the ass to deal with them as they were griefing you, but sometimes that was its own fun. They helped break the monotony in a lot of games and gave people funny stories. They did for me anyways.
>>
>>683683204
I'm not reading all that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.