[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (285 KB, 581x714)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
How is this possible, /v/?
This defies all logic and reason!
>>
It's a good game, unlike all the others pictured.
>>
>>683678765
Botted
>>
>>683678845
Retarded
>>
gamers are retarded nostalgia babies
>>
File: 🍌.png (25 KB, 728x97)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
This kills the playercoonter.
>>
>>683678765
L4D has that classic timeless fps feel. You pick it up and it just feels right. Not the same genre, but. I played Witcher 3 at release and loved it. Recently played it again and the control and feel of moving around as geralt has aged like milk. It felt horrible to play. In 20 years L4D will still feel good to play. Doubt it'll be the same for the other games on that list.
>>
>>683679195
the third world... i kneel..
>>
>>683678765
>Immortals of Aveum all-time peak: 482

The fact there are people still playing Forspoken blows my mind, and same for Immortals of Aveum. I figured they'd have literally ZERO players.
>>
>>683678765
very weak premise. concord is pointless in a world where overwatch, apex, and a dozen other hero shooters exist. saints row was a dogshit reboot of a gta clone, so why wouldn't you just play either the original games or gta? with ktjl i think nobody cares about anything dc besides batman at this point, so a dc looter shooter was DOA, there's also 4 billion other looter shooters you can play anyways. i have no idea what immortals of aveum is about, as well as forspoken. they're never communicated properly. shadow gambit's premise is a tough sell. 99% of people won't take the chance on a "stealth strategy" game. and the crew, well, there's 16 gorillion racing games out there. left 4 dead has a strong premise. you see it and immediately know what you're in for.
>>
>>683679450
Yes, places like Nicaragua and Mozambique are know for their high computers per capita.
>>
>>683678765
I call it ugly fatigue.
>>
Left 4 dead 2 is woke so chuds lost either way.
>>
>>683681836
brazilian post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.