[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SWPTijqXDr2jpFFoLtM6kW.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
Should Splinter Cell come back? I miss the stealth genre and this series was so good.
>>
Yeah, Conviction was some operator as fuck shit.
I could do with more of that.
>>
Didn't they do some tongue in cheek joke about Sam Fisher being the last stealth hero left? And then nothing came out of it.
>>
it's very sad to me how many genres we've lost over the years
i hope stealth action games come back in a good, big way
>>
>>683679270
It shouldn't but it's being remade anyway. Also a netflix show is still in development
>>
>>683679474
That was 7 years ago, bro.
>>
>>683679270
Nope don't trust modern Jubisoft to remake this, kill off Sam in the first mission and force you to play as some black woman operator until "he just faked his death at the end please support this game and he might be the main character in the next game or might just be a npc"
>>
>>683679538
>It shouldn't but it's being remade anyway
I don't think it is. Last I heard, they were fighting for funding and not getting it. Ubisoft just can't stop taking Ls as well so who knows if it would even be good.

>Also a netflix show is still in development
I cannot wait to see Fisher be black.
>>
>>683679538
I fear deeply for that remake. They will fuck it up guaranteed. They will probably make him like a speedy AC character with too much tacticool shit. I am sure they will have those tag and auto play kills from the last two shitty games as well. SC 1-4 is what this series should be. The OG version of Double Agent btw not 360/PS3 versions.
>>
only if anyone could do it justice, so probably not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.