[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>dark souls is the hardest game of all t-ACK
>>
>>683679647
Rayman Redemption is the definitive version of the game
>>
rayman 1 unironically filtered me. i was having fun and then i got to some level i just could not beat.
>>
File: 1721607099304270.jpg (24 KB, 640x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>683679647
For once, OP is right
pretty sure Rayman 1 gave me PTSD as a kid
>>
havent played this since i was a little kid since it pissed me off so fucking bad ive had a burning hatred for it ever since, FUCK RAYMAN this game is not fucking fun at all and no i will never revisit it
>>
>>683679647
This meme about Rayman being some incredibly hard game really needs to die. It's stupid, as anyone here who has actually played the game knows- honestly Super Mario Bros 3 is harder than Rayman.

Wizardry, Battle Toads, Super Ghouls and Ghosts- those are hard games.
Not Rayman (beat it when I was less than ten years old, for some anecdotal evidence- nobody thought it was a particularly hard game at the time).
>>
>>683679647
>silly kids platformer with le wacky big nose man
>harder than Dark motherfucking Souls
LMAO
>>
>>683679647
I beat the original before trying out redemption.
It's bullshit but it's not THAT hard, the secret levels in redemption are actually way harder than anything in the original

The main problem is the limited lives in the original being annoying as shit, the 99 life code helps a ton with that.
>>
>casually inverts your controls and creates an evil clone of you that kills you on contact
>>
Rayman or Manray
>>
>>683679647
soulsfags have never played actual difficult games
>>
>>683679957
>>683680052
if you beat rayman 1 without cheats you are infact autistic
>>
>>683680608
>being good at something makes you autistic
cope
>>
>>683679647
I got filtered hard in Band Land. Up till then it wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>683680838
this is where i gave up, retarded kid me just couldnt figure it out
>>
>>683680608
>if you beat rayman 1 without cheats you are infact autistic

I meant to lower the level of the discourse by saying 'you must just suck at video games compared to me', but what other rebuttal can I present?
>>
The lives I can understand even if I'm not particularly fond of that system, but the limited amount of continues that made you start the game from the beginning if you ran out of them was absolutely retarded.
>>
File: A.jpg (200 KB, 960x960)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>683679647
>Rayman is the hardest game of all t-ACK
>>
>>683679995
fr bruh no cap
>>
It seems like it really can't decide what it wants out of it's death system. You have limited continues but infinite ability to reload a save. You are expected to replay levels looking for these hidden cages that are required to beat the game but you have finite lives but you can get more by grinding.

My experience was I would save, do a level, if I didnt beat it or find a cage I would reload the file. But I when I did beat it or find a cage I saved and had lost lives. So I needed to grind lives before attempting something else. Just fucking aweful. They should have given you lives+infinite continues, so you can just run around looking for cages and save your progress as you find them. Or they should have gotten rid of saving and the cages and its just a normal games you have to beat with finite lives/continues.
>>
File: file.png (13 KB, 766x91)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>683683520
>>
>>683679647
I read somewhere that original version of Rayman for Jaguar is much easier and they fucked up the physics in the ports which is why it is so bullshit, it's literally broken
>>
>>683683278
fuck off zoomer
>>
>>683683632
https://gamejolt.com/games/raymanredemption/340532

Going w this
>>
>>683684194
>pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>683684234
Redemption is a way better game than the original so have fun.
The only reason to try out the original is just to see how bullshit it was or to compare how much redemption improved on it.
>>
>>683679647
Rather play Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell than Raycuck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.