[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's gonna suck, isn't it?
>>
like a all chinese games
>>
>chornobyl
only part i don't like about it
>>
>>683680127
bro it's like that tv show with the reactor explosion
>>
>not on thirdie pcs
>not on the switch
it depends on where you live
>>
>>683680076
You can already play it and it sucks
>>
>stolkor hort of chornobyl
>women in the zone
>niggers in the zone
It will be 100% garbage
>>
>>683680076
i mean the first did, don't know why you expect anything different from this.
>>
>>683680076
>hohol shit
Yep
>>
Its funny too because I dont remember EVER seeing anyone say that stalker is not diverse enough and that the sequel should have women/minorities.
If the game came out and the cast was 100% pale skinned male slavs not a soul would have batted an eye besides maybe 5 twitter posts and a reddit thread, yet here we are.
>>
>>683680616
>Its funny too because I dont remember EVER seeing anyone say that stalker is not diverse enough and that the sequel should have women/minorities.
Because the first ones came out before all of this stupid shit got popular.
>>
>>683680616
When microsoft is paying the bills you gotta play by their rules.
>>
>>683680076
It won't stay true to it's roots simply because it can't the war has irrevocably ruined Ukraine and the culture that surrounded this series. I don't begrudge them obviously because it's just a video game but that trailer a while back with Zelensky summed it up, it's been compromised. I wouldn't be surprised if glowies had it repurposed for propaganda, all because monkey man wanted another banana.
>>
>>683680076
Did the early trailers and preorder PvP trash not make you realise that? What about the playable beta leak, basic bitch unreal5. Or the nft shite?
Cmon anon it was NEVER going to be good, even before the current slav Vs slav

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.