[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1517950819123.jpg (18 KB, 510x476)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>game stops loading when you alt-tab
>>
File: 48110.png (147 KB, 750x650)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>play stealth game
>sneeze irl
>in game guard: bless you
>>
>Borderless fullscreen
>>
>>683680092
>ge loads slow when you alt tap
>>
games have only recently discovered the virtues of multi threading
>>
File: 1709397434591882.jpg (618 KB, 1023x1024)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>exit game
>task manager shows the app is still running
>>
Why do all Fromsoftware games just not alt-tab or shutdown properly AT ALL? This has been such an annoying quality of life issue for YEARS that they’ve only just finally barely kind of started to address by letting you “return to desktop” when quitting Elden Ring instead of only being able to “quit to menu” first and then quitting the game. But even then it somehow takes the game almost a full 20-30 seconds to actually finish shutting down properly, and continues to fuck with your other tasks while doing so. And alt-tab itself never works. I can alt-tab away from the game, but I have to try and fail to alt tab back to it five or six times before finally having to use my mouse to go to desktop or some other application first, then clicking on the taskbar icon for the game to actually get it to come back up. This is just such a ridiculous situation
>>
File: 1721741668966048.jpg (56 KB, 1079x692)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>game crashes when you alt-tab

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.