[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I refuse to pay for games without sexy girls

Why? Sexy girls is the only definite way to tell that no liberal consultants were involved in development. If there are no sexy girls then I might be financially supporting an anti-white, anti-male developer
You know I am right
>>
Sexy girl feet
>>
True. It's like how you can't trust someone unless you hear them say nigger.
It doesn't mean they're racist, but it does let you know they aren't brainrotten cucks.
>>
>>683682060
Based
>>
>>683682060
Unironically true. I remember hearing a story recently about a game dev who wanted to insert an attractive black female character in the game, but the character's image would change to an ugly black auntie.
>>
>>683688598
Thankfully that uppity uncle tom was cancelled for that
No room for hate
#Kamala24
>>
>>683682060
You've got the right mentality but I take it one step further: they need to have pantyshots. If a game has no women in skirts that's already bad enough, but if the skirts have shorts or black voids under them, it's a sure sign of ESG meddling interfering with development and I won't play into it.
>>
>>683682060
Essentially there are two design philosophies in video games and everything stems from this.
1) Make good things. People like good things, so people will buy good things.
2) Make bad things. Normal people dislike bad things, so if you pretend to like these things you can feel like you're special.
Obviously, sexy girls are a good thing. But even putting that aside it's far more likely for a game developed in pursuit of goodness to have good gameplay, good story, good music, etc. So sexy girls are the perfect indicator of a game's quality.
>>
>>683690687
tl;dr

Give the people what they want
>>
>>683682060
>If there are no sexy girls then I might be financially supporting an anti-white, anti-male developer
you posted a gook gacha funded by chink communits
you are in fact supporting an anti-white developer.
>>
I love these children
>>
>>683691670
I'd rather support China than California any day of the week bro.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.