[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702948909469.jpg (398 KB, 901x1063)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
What causes this phenomenon of pretending to like games you've never played, is it over-socialization?
>>
retarded bait
>>
File: bf5.png (896 KB, 788x872)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>683682313
I've only played 2 of the games in pic related. But I have to disagree that liking Deus Ex is poser core.
>>
G-dhand sucks.
>>
someone post that pic of the dude with a thinking hat going "this fucking sucks actually" whilst pointing to literally the coolest thing ever
>>
Imagine not having played all of those games
>>
why are you STILL trying to force this? is it a humiliation fetish now?
>>
>>683682313
Played:
>SoTC
>SH2
>Deus Ex
>DMC3
>Alien Soldier
And to answer, it's because zoomoids have no cultural identity of their own and their games suck ass, so they have to appropriate millennial media to cope.
>>
>>683683030
I don't have to. I never played any of the games OP listed.
>>
File: 1681919905169382.jpg (88 KB, 1000x1024)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>683683176
>unironic generation crap
>claims others have no identity while you latch onto a false one made by bureaucrats from census record

Good goy
>>
>>683683176
Millennials have no culture, which is why they have to attack zoomers as cope. You niggaz ACTUALLY believed boomers and went to college hahahha
>>
>>683682313
all of these games are good
>>
>>683683678
It's true though. Why do you think zoomers emulate niggers? It's because they don't have any culture of their own. Zoomer 'culture' is emulating niggers and being a tranny.
>>
>>683682313
fuck you those are good games you're just a nigger.
>>
>>683682313
>cause
Fat bald failures who can only think to claim superiority over their blatantly superior younger cultural replacements through seniority.

People get insecure about video games because THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO TRY TO MAKE THEM FEEL INSECURE OVER NOT HAVING PLAYED OLD GAMES. AND THEIR MOTIVATIONS ARE BAD. WHY DOES THIS NEVER GET TURNED AROUND.

BALD GEN-X FAGGOT. WHY IS RANDOM SHIT YOU EXISTED DURING THE RELEASE OF A MANDATORY GATE TO WISDOM AND RESPECT? COULD IT BE THAT YOU'RE A RETARDED FAGGOT WITH NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHO IS ARBITRARILY DRAWING RULES AROUND HIS MUNDANE EXPERIENCES TO DECLARE HIMSELF SUPERIOR?
>>
I have played literally every single one of those games and they're all good, or at least good for their time/genre
>>
>>683683865
For me it's just because I'm too poor for new games
>>
>>683682313
>pretending to like games you've never played

Dude, that's not as common as you think.

Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>683682313
Silent Hill 2 sucks, Deus Ex and DMC3 are two of the best games ever made.
>>
>>683682313
I haven't played those games because they don't appeal to me. It genuinely doesn't matter how good a game is if it doesn't appeal to me on a personal level
>>
File: 1631299193316.jpg (85 KB, 534x548)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>683683976
Do you actually think people who talk about all those old ass ps2 games have actually played them...?
They are just quoting youtube videos they have watched dude.
>>
>>683683865
Underage, millenia were doing the same fucking thing. Wiggers are older than you think and back then it was even cringer. Thank God break dancing is dead.
>>
>>683684126
That sounds like assumptions. Recently I've been getting brain dead people try to criticize some of my arguments as "being feed to me by youtubers". Never mind the fact that I don't really watch much. But do they think this is a substitute for an argument?

>youtuber this that or the other.
>>
>poser core
>posts a bunch of massively popular big budget games
It's like spergs pretending Morrowind is some arcane obscure RPG when it's the original XBOX gamepad slop for casuals
>>
>>683682313
I've never seen a list like this posted unironically
>>
>>683682313
>Nobody played Alien Soldier
Maybe if you're a braindead yank, in Europe it was a best seller. Treasure were and still are considered gaming royalty here. So basically OP has admitted to being braindead and American. Sad!
Now remember:
>Homing force is a crutch
>Sword force is your friend
>Ranger force is situational
>Stop trying to sit on the top right clinging from the ceiling in every fucking encounter you gibbon, use the fucking mechanics of the game and maybe you won't get hit every half second
FOR MEGADRIVERS CUSTOM
>>
>>683684251
>every millennial was a wigger
We had a thing called subcultures back then. Wiggers were one of them. Zoomers don't have subcultures.
>>
>>683684721
They do, there are just less of them. Either way, my point still stands. Millenials were wiggers too.
>>
>>683684814
>They do, there are just less of them
Name one
>>
File: Laughing Benimarus.png (187 KB, 900x506)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>683684126
You are a retard, I bet I didn't play all these fucking mecha games I have here either because they're "poser" and people only actually play Fortnite? You stupid little cunt.
>>
>>683682313
I only played 4 of those.
>>
>>683682313
who the hell is pretending to like panzer dragoon???
>>
Love Shadow of the Collosus and Silent Hill 2, I played them around the time they came out and I think they deserve they praise they received at the time and now. If anything SH2 was underrated at the time.

Devil May Cry 3 a damn classic.

I like all 3 Panzer Dragoon games, but admittedly that was later on as an adult when I stepped out of my Snoytendo bubble.

I'm a really big Shinji Mikami fan overall, I even think PN03 is good, but I really just couldn't get into God Hand at all.

Was never into PCfag number games with alot of words so Deus Ex and Planescape were duds with me as well.

Ikaruga I just don't like it. My favorite shmups are probably Mushihimesama, Rayforce, Progear.
>>
>>683683435
So which is it, are you a woman or a troon?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (61 KB, 640x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>683683865
>Why do you think zoomers emulate niggers?
this was literally what every other white boy looked like after the release of the slim shady LP, but then the wigger population jumped to 90% of the eastern seaboard when get rich or die tryin' came out.
>>
>>683682313
i just finished shadow of the colossus and i found it to be tedious and not very enjoyable
>>
>>683682313
What if we actually play those games and like it
>>
>>683684126
>old ass ps2 games
you realize even zoomers were old enough to play the games in the OP right?
>t. zoomer
>>
>>683687598
how is deus ex a numbers game? It has a handful of skills you put points into but it's nothing like turn-based rpg autism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.