[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1660548633050.webm (2.85 MB, 942x720)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
You now remember the Attack on Titan tribute game.
>>
>>683683273
>anime about edgy teens fighting giants with grapling hooks and dual wielded swords set in a post apocalyptic end of the world scenario where humanity is at the brink of extinction
>akshually the story is about how bad revenge is and how if you kill your enemy they win
What an absolute pile of trash, I can't believe I wasted my time reading the fucking manga. Everything during and after the civil war arc should have never happened, how can someone write something so fucking bad? Worst part are the fucking braindead normies who defend this shitshow and hold it as the epitome of anime/manga whatever, fucking hell.
>>
>>683683273
This shit was mad fun I miss it.
>>
Shame this little chibi fangame was more rewarding than any other SnK game ever made
>>
>>683683860
It really was. This shit was hard as nails, but it was so satisfying getting every single kill.
>>
>>683683638
>post apocalyptic end of the world scenario where humanity is at the brink of extinction
Could you be a bit more redundant?
>>
>>683684864
there's no redundancy in that sentence.
>>
>>683684925
The apocalypse is for all intents and purposes the end of the world. He did say "post" apocalyptic, but that part is wrong anyway. Apocalypse and end of the world both imply the extinction of the human race.
So yes, there is redundancy in that sentence.
>>
>>683685103
>post apocalyptic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalyptic_and_post-apocalyptic_fiction
"Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction is a subgenre of science fiction in which the Earth's (or another planet's) civilization is collapsing or has collapsed."
This applies to AoT, civilzation ended outside of the walls.
>end of the world scenario
The titans are breaking through the wall.
>where humanity is at the brink of extinction
Humanity is about to go extinct if the titans break through their last walls, and it's not just the world ending but there will be no survivors.

Again, no reduncancy.
>>
File: 6.2 KB.jpg (2 KB, 114x127)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>683683273
This was peak AoT content. No game has even come close to this dorky looking unity game. The satisfaction of going fast, especially when you hit the big numbers.
>>
>>683683273
Hope the dev transferred these grappling mechanics into his own thing, they were really fun to play around with
>>
>>683683638
What would you have wanted the series to be? They just fight Titans until the end?
>>
>>683685537

It's absolutely redundant if you have even a smidge of reading capacity.
>>
>>683683273
>braps
That is exactly how bad I think AoT is.
>>
>>683689874
It's absolutely not redundant if you have even a smidge of reading capacity.
>>
>>683683273
That was from a time where most people still believed that AoT would be kino instead of the complete fucking garbage that it turned out to be.
>>
>>683690196
>most people
That is not true, at least on 4chan.
>>
>>683689105
That would unironically be a billion times better than the crap we got.
>>
>>683683273
Yeah, those were a fun couple of months.
>>
>>683689105
Who wouldn't? Manga should end before the creator has run out of ideas and they start directionlessly wheeling it about trying to find a new footing.
>>
>>683685537
You're a gigantic retard.
First off, when I said that the "post" was wrong I meant that the scenario is just apocalyptic, not post apocalyptic.
Secondly, quoting you
>>civilization is collapsing or has collapsed."
>>The titans are breaking through the wall.
>>Humanity is about to go extinct if the titans break through their last walls
Oh look you essentially said the same thing three times. I WONDER WHAT DOING SUCH A THING IS CALLED? HMMMMMMMMMM
>it's not just the world ending but there will be no survivors.
This is just you being a pedantic retard. If humanity was to go extinct most people would call it the end of the world, otherwise the only thing that would count as "the end of the world" would be something completely disintegrating the whole planet.
>>
>>683690793
Autism
>>
>>683690793
Not really, you're still wrong though and I already explained why in my last post.
>>
>>683689105
Yes. They had a good thing going with the shifter and special titans. Best parts of the manga were when the corps were fighting them. Just introduce stronger titans and add more mysteries. It was literally that easy.
>>
>>683689105
Since that was like 90% of the appeal, yeah. Keep it more realistic and slowly ramp it up. Keep the mystery with the traitors but push it further towards the end and maybe make it a bit ambiguous.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.