[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: header.jpg (63 KB, 460x215)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
i just started this when should i start going for bosses? i have silver gear is that good enough for at least pre-hardmode?
>>
2D Minecraft
>>
>>683683851
bloatslop
>>
>>683683851
>when should i start going for bosses?
Whenever you want. Every (vanilla) boss can be done damageless if you git gud enough. And even if you fail, the worst that happens is you drop your money (which can be circumvented by storing it prior to the fight) and, depending on the boss, you may have to craft the summon item again.
>is that good enough for at least pre-hardmode?
You'll be fine, but you eventually want to work your way towards Molten Armor, which is the best pre-hardmode armor.

Really, don't sweat over being suboptimal. Just take it easy on your first playthrough and enjoy what comes your way and what you find.
I would, however, advise you to make a 5-7 block gap around your evil biome before entering hardmode.
>>
>>683684495
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE PURPLE GRASS
>>
>>683684495
>Whenever you want
>even doe you need enough mobility to nohit
>>
>>683684901
NTA but besides maybe WoF, I can't think of a single prehardmode boss that requires tons of mobility to nohit. And by the time you enter hardmode you should have both plenty of mobility and will now have access to even more mobility such as wings.
>>
>>683683851
Don't fight Skeletron. That is all.
>>
>>683685361
Don't you have a ritualpost to be making
>>
>>683683851
build arenas
>>
>>683683851
Difficulty? On classic you don't need anything fancy to fight against bosses.
>>
>>683685361
skill isue
>>
>>683684607
>heh, fuck purple grass amirite? tf lil timmy gon' do?
>AIEEEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN REDDITGIT MY DESERT IS ALL CORRUPTED NOW??? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>683684901
>no hit
sorry, unless you're speedruntrannies there is no need to do no hit run.
>>
>>683686923
>Whenever you want. Every (vanilla) boss can be done damageless if you git gud enough.
>>
>>683684495
>I would, however, advise you to make a 5-7 block gap around your evil biome before entering hardmode
NTA but wouldn't it be better to let biomes get corrupted to see cool new shit and experience it? I have literally never made it past WoF so I have no idea if it's worth it but I assume they make for new items or enemies or aesthetics?
>>
>>683687130
It's not. Your npc houses will be assraped by corruption.
>>
>>683683851
Do you have Crimson or Corruption? The Crimson gun is very solid, always what I use to deal with mid-to-late pre-Hardmode. And then you can get the Aqua Scepter from the Dungeon. Those two are extremely solid weapons.
>>
I always get to the wall, see that I have to spend an hour mining out shit in the underworld, then quit for a few years (eventually repeating the process over again). The game is fun until I realize that I have to grind.
>>
File: 1716011400803692.png (316 KB, 637x709)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>683683851
Wish I could experience Terraria for the first time again
what a fantastic game. Terraria 2 when?
>>
>>683687212
Musket is better.
>>
>>683687236
the towers?
>>
>>683683851
Shit unfinished game. Doesn't even have a server browser.
>>
>>683687258
It is? Oh shit, don't even remember.
>>
>>683687312
Nah, creating a flat battle platform for wall of flesh so I can run backward and shoot. For some reason, I always burn out when I realize that I have to do all of that mining and if I die, I have to wait for another guide to spawn.
>>
>>683683851
>silver
fail
ores are noob traps, especially the shitty alts
>>
>>683683851
Make sure to top your health up a bunch with Life Crystals(heart-shaped crystals found underground) too. My autism usually doesn't allow me to have a minimum of 300 HP before taking on the first boss because I'm a retard.
Also keep an eye out for suspicious-looking items.
>>
is Master doable solo?
>>
>>683687130
It's really not, corruption spread during hardmode is thrice time faster (pre plantera) and can wreck the shit out of your pylons. It's a mech rush to get a clentaminator (purification powder on steroids)
>>683687536
Ofc anon, foods, stationary buffs and pots are mandatory though.
>>
>>683687536
It's really fucking ass, but it's worth a try if you've already finished in expert mode.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.