[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

first ever update comes in a few hours
>its not the multiplayer nor new areas
>its expanding the repetitive crucible

does anyone here on v even still care about this mess of a game?
hmm starting to miss Ori
>>
Wish I had that 0 replies image.
>>
>>683689120
it seems nobody cares about the game indeed
>>
Yet another boring soulsslop. I refunded it
>>
>>683685586
it'll pick up once it releases to 1.0
>>
File: 1694363146604636.jpg (484 KB, 896x896)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>683685586
I'll come back to it when they add multiplayer. Wasn't really much into this endless grind when the game isn't halfway finished. You won't even carry over your gear or you'll just start over fresh once the game fully releases. Still looking forward to 1.0.
>>
I wanted to like it so much, but the controls felt sloppy, and it ran like shit considering what type of game it is. I also went into it expecting a diablo clone, and not an isometric souls-like. Then I saw gear had durability and you were supposed to die a lot to re-roll your shit and I couldn't have been bothered. I wanted to like it, but it just wouldn't let me.
>>
>>683690942
>controls like shit
unfortunately the dev's chase for huge graphics and fancy animations made the actual playability and finer details of controls become an afterthought, once it went dev hell mode
>reroll your shit
You can totally just pick a generic weapon, put normal gems on it, and whatever runes you like. It can get you through the game and be overpowered, no need to keep rolling
>>
File: 100%.png (475 KB, 3648x3000)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>683685586
>>
Will just wait for full release, i had fun with it. Controlled pretty well, animations were pretty good, confirmed that these fromslop games would be better with this kind of camera.
Sadly the whole crafting/MMOlite aspect felt pretty shitty and there wasn't much content either.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.