[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: devil may cry.png (1.1 MB, 1024x1024)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
What changes would you want to see in the remake?
>>
Better enemy and boss variety, this game has like 4 bosses and 6 enemy types
>>
>>683686536
Graphics,thats all
I dont want DMC1 to turn into a modern DMC,lets keep its identity
>>
>>683686536
I want to see every mouth breather that asks for a r*make drop dead.
>>
>>683686834
>its identity
The identity of underwater first person shooter levels.
>>
>Resident Evil gets all the cool alternative costumes and shit
>Itsuno's games are the absolute bare minimum in regards to content outside of the main campaign
Why is he like that?
>>
Make Dante Must Die available from the start
Remove red orbs and have all weapon moves unlocked immediately
Increase Dante's base health/devil trigger
Have a more overhead camera angle of the arena during the third Nightmare boss fight so it's easier to see when it does the spike attack
>>
>>683687058
>>Resident Evil gets all the cool alternative costumes and shit
Since fucking when. The alt outfits these days look like utter shit without mods.
>>
>>683686879
this
>>
>>683686536
dmc5 combat
>>
>>683686536
DMC5 but with DMC1 art direction
>>
>>683691717
>no puzzles
>>
>>683691957
Capcom would never do a faithful remake of DMC1 so they should do the complete opposite
>>
I'd scrap it and make 6 instead. 1 thrives because of its RE origins, creating a distinct feel. A remake would make it play more like 5, which is great but in the process would lose all of its unique charm. The enemy roster was designed around their weaknesses and you're encouraged to find them and then continue to exploit them, a remake could still have this but then that means all the styling and player expression compromises that. The only worthwhile thing they can probably do is just have more than one enemy per combat room.

I dread DMC being banished to remake purgatory for years to come. 1 is great as it is, just leave it alone and make 6 or hell a spin off, something new. If the fake fans want to experience 1 but not actually play it then they can just watch an LP.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.