[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Harry.jpg (61 KB, 640x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>i can't breed
>>
>>683687509
>Avellone salivated at the idea of Super Mutant's impregnating his bussy
>Has to cope in the Fallout bible that it was joke (plus other things he got wrong)
Awful series
>>
You don't have to. Immortals don't need offspring.
>>
I don't get it
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (131 KB, 360x186)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>683687724
NEWFAG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS MANS THREAD! WHERE IS YOUR COPY OF FALLOUT 1! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU LOST IT!
>>
Wha...?
>>
>>683687509
I wonder how many people in this thread are actually noobs and not just baiting
Regardless I think the master or the vault dweller could've still used the bats to make an army that destroys the vile evil of the wastes. Destroy the bats was so needlessly wasteful
>>
>>683687821
I don't care about old shit from 26 years ago
>>
>>683688067
You mean vats right? I mean mine just auto corrected to cats and I honestly think cats would do much better than bats.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump.
>>
bump
>>
bump.
>>
feibs aroub
>>
>>683689072
Yea bruh on god the real shit is fortnite it to be rizzenning gyattening sick piss
>>
>>683688067
The master should make human farms and once humans have successfully reproduced, they get to become super mutants.
Then build a society around it, have people look forward to becoming a super mutant, make it an integral part of one's existence, a rite of passage, and some people might choose to make more kids before turning too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.