[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

zoomers couldn't beat him
>>
>>683690720
millenial here and i couldn't beat him :(
>>
>>683690720
Is it just because they don't play the game? I too would find it very difficult to defeat a boss without actually playing the game he's in.
>>
File: latest.png (42 KB, 178x163)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>683690857
>>
They probably didn't have the patience for the 90 second long Super Nova attack.
>>
>presses the attack/limit button for two minutes straight
>>
>>683690983
What's this?
>>
>>683691189
immunity to every status
>>
>>683691189
Unnecessary. The Ribbon accessory is a recurring Final Fantasy accessory that shields the wearer from all or most status ailments. Safer Sephiroth's biggest threat is that Supernova does a fuck ton of percentage based damage and if you aren't prepared for it, he can wipe your team while you're still recovering. He can also fly high, removing the ability to use melee, and Shadow Flare also hits really hard.

Safer Sephiroth isn't that hard, hell FF7 overall is pretty easy. He just has a couple of gotchas in his back pocket that might catch you if you're on autopilot
>>
i couldn't beat Ultimecia.................i was 12
>>
>>683690983
>>683691348
Beautiful.
>>
>>683690983
biggest problem was the ridiculous one hit move that was like 1,5 hours long, that alone really put me off from even trying
>>
>>683690720
I beat him multiple times, and you're going to have to define what you mean by zoomer and millenial cause it changes every time someone says it, and gen x y z(actual zoomers <-- zed) dont exist anymore because ?????????
>>
>>683691539
oh no xister not the 2 minute ICONIC attack , no no no everything but that in the 80 hour long story heavy RPG
>>
>>683691539
super nova is not a oneshot lol.
wow people unironically got filtered by seth? ruby weapon I could understand but, lol.
>>
>>683691442
>He can also fly high, removing the ability to use melee
Imagine not using a long range materia on every character
>>
>>683690720
But he's easy. Ultimicia on the other hand was a bitch. Leveling to 99 is the worst decision ever in FF8, it makes the final bosses insane sponges.
>>
>>683691442
>Supernova does a fuck ton of percentage based damage
IIRC super nova does percentage damage based on your CURRENT HP and as such will always bring you to critical HP but will NEVER actually kill anyone

but it can confuse and if that happens, well, goodbye
>>
File: 1717678101566328.jpg (295 KB, 900x900)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>683690720
I'm a zoomer and I beat him first try
Try using status effect materia dumbass
>>
>>683690720
>>683690857
>debarrier + w-summon knights of the round + mine. he usually dies in the first or second round. sifer sephiroth is a jobber
>>
>>683692774
Too much effort. Master First or even Powersoul Tifa with 2x cut and Haste can shit out so much damage that he'll die before getting the chance to use Supernova
>>
>>683692979
yeah tifa is the most powerful character imo. I just like killing him in the first round
>>
>>683693246
Tifa is the easiest character to make overpowered. Vincent is up there but he takes a lot of grinding to get going. Yuffie is another faceroll character that wins just by existing. Cloud is probably right behind them. And then there's the rest
>>
>>683691539
It's not a one-shot. In fact it can't even kill you(unless you're playing the original JP release but it's far weaker in general in that version) because it does a percentage of your remaining health as damage. All it does is drop you very low. The animation time is definitely a problem though.
>>
>>683690720
My party was way underleveled and I got spanked. I had to grind like crazy near that last save point. Get the ribbons from those psychos with the hour glass
>>
>>683696716
How do you end up underleveled in FF7?
>>
>>683690720
But that's not Carry Armor...
>>
>>683690720
I didn't play this faggy game, I was too busy playing Ape Escape and CTR.
>>
>>683696885
it's possible
My completionist playthrough where I wanted to get Great Gospel for Aerith I ended up leveling to 40 by the time I did the Wutai sidequest.
Then my first playthrough where I used to do the thing as a kid where I would run from every battle if I killed all of the enemies in a mob before I ended up getting to Sephiroth with a party of level 50s. Playing JRPGs with that "rule" back then made them absolutely nightmarish. I was the opposite of today's gamer; I wanted to skip the gameplay and get to the cutscenes lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.