[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714278021689092.jpg (57 KB, 350x256)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
You need a guide to anything wtf
>>
>Link you need to go to the deku village for the element of earth!
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where should I go? I'm retarded
>>
>>683692596
yeah but the atmosphere is cool
>>
>>683692724
>element of earth
Did you even play the game?
>>
>>683692596
I just can't get into it, I don't enjoy it at all.
>>
>>683692891
Yeah, I haven't played the game in years.
What's the first dungeon with the deku scrubs and the imprisoned monkey?
>>
>>683693089
Stone Tower Temple
>>
>>683693436
just checked, I meant
Woodfall Temple
>>
I've been replaying it for the first time since...probably before Skyward Sword came out? Just beat Great Bay Temple, still fucking love that one after all these years. I think I still have a mostly working memory of the game so I haven't needed a guide, but I am surprised at how much the game expects you to intuit and experiment. One of the few entries that one really shouldn't start with, it assumes you know what you're doing.
>>
kys Sean and all your retarded "followers" and your dishonest shitty "blog"
>>
>>683693590
Having to experiment wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't a time travel mechanic, you have to do things the right way at the exact time, unless you want to go back and star all over again
>>
>>683692596
>You need a guide to anything wtf
Only if you were born after 1998.
>>
>>683694907
thats for like a few things in the entire game and even then its not that big of a deal. if you explore and pay attention to dialogue youll be fine
>>
>>683694907
The time travel mechanic is exactly why the game incentivizes exploration and experimentation.
If you miss something or forget how an interaction is meant to go you can always start it from the beginning.
>>
>>683692724
>implying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.