[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ScreenShot00051.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Have you ever stopped playing a game for reasons other than not having fun? Specifically singleplayer games. I have months without playing mass effect 2, I was having fun but got distracted by other things.

I still plan to get back to it, even if I don't remember shit about the story. That's not the kind of game I want to start from zero.
>>
I dropped horizon because the voice acting was shit. The whole thing really rubbed me the wrong way so I stopped playing it like an hour in even though it was free.
>>
Dying Light 2, because the devs put out an update that took the volatile spawns at night and cranked them to 11. Thousand. You couldn't take 5 steps outside without tripping over a volatile, which made doing any night missions next to impossible because you'd immediately get spotted and have to leg it to the nearest shelter.

Apparently reddit bitched and moaned that night time was too easy and this was the devs response.
>>
I drop a game immediately if I find something in it which directly or indirectly blasphemes against Allah. Ideally I would not have bought the game in the first place but sometimes shayatin hide the blasphemy until it is too late.
>>
>>683696535
Jesus was not a prophet.
Mohammad is a faggot
The Jews did nothing wrong.

women should be invited to the front of the mosque and allowed to show their ankles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.