[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (50 KB, 460x215)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
So this thing launched yesterday. Honestly, it feels like they've really revamped the environment and it definitely feels like a modern VR game as opposed to a glorified tech demo. Cant wait to see how this turns out, but $60 out the gate? Kinda not worth buying rn.
>>
>>683696285
Is this game made by slavs?
>>
>>683696575
I think so? CM Games is listed as being an Estonian studio. Idk if Estonia is slav
>>
>>683696285
is this still just incredibly colorless environments where you shoot at black fog monsters with some of the worst gun mechanics in any VR game?
>>
>>683696679
At the moment? Kinda. So firstly they've actually TEXTURED their enemies now - they aren't just black blobs. I've fought 2 sprawls and 1 mimic, they bleed and feel a little more alive.

As for the environments, they're much more densely packed with the space between shit to do being much shorter, but it still feels very empty as.. yeah there's barrels to look at and anomalies to dodge but at the end of the day there's fuck all to loot...

Gunplay feels like they've put a bit more thought into it. It's somewhat the same as ITR 1 (havent maintained a gun yet so that's a "tbd" item) except now you'll notice that the gun wobbles in your hand as you move around - it doesn't stay dead accurate to where you're pointing. I feel that's a little better, but I feel that the devs have sorta regressed a bit in weapon customization - a lot of the customizations are baked into the gun - foregrip, verticle grip, rails, all of these come with the gun or they dont. There's no adding them on as an upgrade.

Granted, there's an entire building in the base called "Laboratory" that isnt finished yet and is sealed off... so maybe that's going to be a roadmap item. Who knows.
>>
>>683696645
Not really, they're more like semi-spurdos but not really
>>
>>683696285
Buy an ad, faggot
>>
>>683697965
4chan is free though
>>
>>683697965
why the fuck would I buy an ad? I genuinely want to discuss a game I'm looking forward to, doesn't fucking make me a shill.

How about you get off of Mt Sony, wipe that jizz off your lips, and realize people like new games. Or better yet, go down to the hardware store, pick out a rope, and hang yourself from the rafters, you filthy black nigger.
>>
>>683696285
Bunp
>>
I'm not buying EA, and especially not that after the broken promises in the first game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.