[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.31 MB, 1290x1561)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
How should Nintendo deal with piracy? I don't think the yuzu lawsuit was enough.
>>
Heckin' ebin off-topicarino thread
>>>/pol/

Also OoT is the most overrated fedoracore game ever made
>>
>>683697530
that is clearly not a luxury yacht
>>
File: file.jpg (8 KB, 221x228)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>683697704
no shit, you're looking at a twitter thread with no cited source posting an image lifted from tik tok, which in turn has been screenshotted and posted on 4chan as yet another flavor of picrel.

and you replied. their goal was to farm (You)s and you replied. Even I'm doing it. But you did it first.
>>
Another win for the Z of Zoroark!
>>
>>683697530
Get rid of browns/blacks
>>
>>683697530
just make piracy a mandatory jail sentence and felony charge
>>
>>683697530
why would they?
>>
Wow that’s awesome. Good on the Russians.
>>
>>683697972
Where did the meme of Russians as some sort of extra tough on crime IRL Punishers even come from in the first place? USA has harsher prison sentences than Russia does. They also haven't even executed anyone in Russia (not even terrorists and serial killers) since 1996 and American cops are much more hardcore and cold blooded about just killing criminals than Russian cops are.
>>
>>683700145
a romanticized view of the wild orient

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.