[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700700342230404.jpg (54 KB, 259x252)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Why is it always the shittest players in online games that blame their teammates? It's always the underperformers who got boosted complaining.
>>
strange, i blame my team mates all the time and im often at the top of the scoreboard..
>>
>>683697776
I legit have a friend who claims to be at the top all the time when he is like 1 in every 20 games when I play with him.
>>
>>683697642
anybody who brags or complains is an retarded nigger. good players help their mates not bring them down
>>
>>683697642
It isn't. The one who complains the most is the one who feels they have the least agency. Often this means they are the worst player, but sometimes it is someone who is doing everything they can but still cannot affect the outcome due to their specific role.

The reason people assume it's always the worst is because the moment someone starts whining, you get annoyed by that person, and you hyper focus on any mistakes they make. This gives you the false impression that they are the worst player, when in reality they're usually equally as shitty as everyone else on their team.
>>
>>683697642
They get castigated heavily for underperforming so they pick that up as being normal behavior in the community. It's a natural consequence of matchmaking systems, they trend heavily towards the worst possible types of behavior and castigation responses unless there is a heavy emphasis on socially acceptable castigation rituals like reporting.
>>
>>683700190
yeah this is true
think about how often support players cry about dps not killing shit, it's the same thing
>>
File: hmph.jpg (33 KB, 657x527)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
i am good at the videogame therefore fuckups can never be my fault
>>
As a bad player I deserve to be made fun of until my performance improves.
>>
>>683697642
I think its more annoying when people say to play the objective in situations where you cant get to the objective without killing most of the enemy team. I can definitely see certain games where its justified to yell at people to get on the capture point but as I play chiv2 it just clicks that if you kill a ton of people suddenly that means all your overwhelming force allies can more easily 2v1 or 3v1 the remaining enemies who are then dead for 15 seconds and then have to walk back for at least another 15 seconds, and then basically youve won the objective.
>>
>go on a winstreak
>game gives you three 20-30% win rate teammates and a guy who left his past 5 games
>not a company endorsed streamer so no seeded fake account set to no go below 80% win rate
its that shrimple
>>
>>683697642
Every player who plays multiplayer that isn't 1v1/premade teams is a shitter. It's the whole premise of the game

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.