[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>the best cardgame vidya current on the market that isn't gacha
>/v/ doesn't talk about it

What gives?
>>
Gay designs
>>
>>683698416
vanguard is a shit game tho
>>
>vanguard
>good at anything
wake me up when they finally do their 3rd reboot of this shitshow of a card game so I can laugh at them again.
>>
File: 2823737383847.png (373 KB, 428x806)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>683698416
Gee I wonder if it might be the fucking $70 price tag with FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED dollars in expansion packs and shit

I love card games an try to give as many a try as I can, but this shit is downright abhorrent. And it fucking NEVER has good sales either they only cut it for like 10% it's ridiculous. It's classic Jap AA retardation. Why on earth would I ever support this when there's pleny other card games out there and MTG and YGO are f2p?
>>
>>683698416
why would anyone want to play a game that was made to just be a marketing ploy? bushiroad saw that card games make money and poached a dude from yugioh and duel masters to make their own game.
>>
>>683698416
Redpill me on Vanguard
>>
>>683698416
/v/anguard is super dead just like buddyfight and namco just killed digimon to chase wanpiss money
>>
>>683704940
>Redpill me on Vanguard
Bushiroad managed to get a huge chunk of players on Vanguard with several pissed Ygo players gettin tired of Dino rabbit and somehow they fumbled the ball even worse that time Wotc did with Duel Masters
>>
>>683698416
Lost interest after Zero got shot down and DD is too expensive while being to far from the current meta.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.