[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Scrotshot.png (87 KB, 627x389)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
what's up with modern games
>>
>>683702515
>enabling Rocket League text chat
literally the only communication you need in this game is the quick chat
>>
You need to mature
>>
>>683702515
why do you keep on making the same thread over and over again? you probably made over a hundred of these by now, why not put the same time and effort into finding a game that will let you spam slurs if you care about it so much?
>>
>>683702858
What a save!
>>
This is Rocket League!
Sorry!
Sorry!
>>
shut up, hetero
>>
>>683702858
#$!@
>>
>Playing Faggot League
>>
Why do verbal offenses result in gameplay bans? I get you want to appear to have a zero-tolerance policy but in games like RL players ARE content for other people.
>>
>>683702515
>I said "gg" five times!
>>
>>683703262
why not go back and reread one of the hundreds of answers you've got in the past threads?
>>
>>683702515
my favourite rocket league ban was when I asked
"are you some biochemically engineered retard?"
>>
>>683703423
shut up faggot
>>
humans can be sensitised or desensitised to stuff
the internet conditions everyone to become hypersensitised
funny looks are now called "microaggressions" because constant connectivity naturally leads to hyperscrutiny and overthinking
i have seen people at work argue about the meaning of an emoji in a text message before
an emoji
internet is driving everyone mad
>>
>>683702858
>retards using "I got it!" the picosecond before they hit the ball
>retards using "no boost!" as if their car can't drive and jump anymore because of that
as cancerous text chat is, it's a lot better than quick chat. I often have nice exchanges with the opponent too
>>
>>683703493
why not do something actually fun instead of posting the same template thread every single day?
>>
>>683703672
why not do something actually fun instead of wasting your life on 4chan?
>>
File: 01.jpg (158 KB, 1031x853)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>683702515
>WAHHH WAHH I VOLUNTARILY ENTERED A POZZED ECO-SYSTEM AND NOW I'M MAD!!
Holy shit, shut the fuck up you whiny fucking faggot cunt. Nobody forced you to play this goyslop. You could have been mature about it and stop playing this talmudic tranny shit but instead you went ahead with being a low-test, shit-taste-having, whiny fucking faggot who plays garbage like this and then acts like the victim.

Get some taste, play games with dedicated servers and host your own serve and shut the fuck up.
>>
>another bannoid crying thread
lel you tards always crack me up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.