[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just started SMT v vengeance am i late to the party?
>>
Enjoy the game. Did you took the girl's hand? What's catching your attention the most at the moment?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (7 KB, 182x277)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>683706254
Thank you. Yes, I did.
I love the atmosphere and music. I just had the short-haired girl join me in fighting that boss, and now I'm still on my way to Tokyo Tower. I got to the giant rock and went past him. I'm there now. The combat is fun too
It's a very fun game.
>>
Pixie is my wife
>>
File: IMG_1566.jpg (671 KB, 3840x2160)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>683704795
its never too late. have fun its a grate game.
>>
>>683707286
Why is he giving me this look and talking about some fucker named Ganymede?
>>
>>683706834
>Yes, I did.
Good, you'll find a lot of cute autism from the short-haired girl. Gonna wish you a good time.
Also cute Deen Rin
>>
>>683704795
A little late, but some of us are still playing because completion autism.
Just a tip, but don't be shy to stock up on Spyglasses and Shards. Spyglasses are crucial for learning an enemy's weakness, and Shards can help you land weaknesses for extra turns even if you don't have the appropriate elemental spell.
>>
File: 1690921942396.jpg (2.05 MB, 2480x3508)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>683707197
How come only Demi ended up with a Pixie wife?
>>
no vengeance is best served cold
>>
>>683708449
No demon in other smt games had a reward system like Nocturne where the first demon that joined you gets transformed into a stronger version or the sorts. Kinda surprised that they even acknowledged it in the Demon Haunt but don't have something of the sorts for the Nahobino.
>>
>>683708917
I thought the reason they added mega pixie is because of all the players that said they held onto that pixie for the whole playthrough.
>>
>>683709005
That is a nice trivia if true.. but kinda dissapointing that they disbanded the idea.
>>
>>683710337
How many times can you reuse a gimmick though right?
>>
>>683710371
Mix it up in pacing and execution. Pixie was moreso as a carryweight case. The demon haunt quests are a good example of tying quests or buffs into party demons without being detrimental from the main story and gameplay. Instead of amulets for the magatsuhi skills, unlock stronger versions of their unique skills or innately giving the demon more resistances the further you go into their quests.
>>
Take advantage of the sky view. It'll make your life easier.
>>
>>683711247
There is so much more they can do with the demon haunt in general.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.