[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does /v/ think of this game? Is it, dare I say, soul?
>>
File: 1721921311075.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Original was incredible for its time. Part of that is that the stealth mechanics and sandbox was a lot of fun. The other part was the witty writing.

The remaster sucks out the padding between missions ("collect 200 dna to unlock next mission") which ruins the pacing and gives you no reason to sandbox so the gameplay feels a lot more simplistic and on rails since you only ever experience it in a controlled setting. The visual upgrades are mostly nice but the caricature proportions on all the human faces make the voice work and writing more transparently farcical since everyone now looks and sounds like a clown.
>>
It is, dare I say it, slop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.