[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Evenicle-cover.png (620 KB, 492x640)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
I request your help in my search to make a comprehensive list of games where the main relationship is a harem or polygamy. Not one where you pick a heroine and hace the chance of a harem ending but rather one where the harem is pushed, being this the main option.
So far i got:
>Evenicle 1 and 2
>Conception 1 and 2
>Xenoblade 2 (although it was 3 that confirmed)
>Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou
>Funbag Fantasy Sideboob story series
>HaremKingdom (vn)
What else is out there?
>>
Bump
>>
>>683707321
>Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou
damn, you even got that one
can't think of any others, maybe DLsite has a tag
>>
>>683709301
Yeah, did a vndb search first. Also happened to play that one a while ago.
>>
Allright, one last try
>>
It seems like DRPGs are the optimal genre for Haremge.
>>
>>683712020
Drpg as in make 1 male (you) and 4 females party or actually making a cast with interactions and stuff. Provide some examples to back your claim.
>>
HaraKano
>>
>>683712259
I'm speaking mostly in the theoretical, though several of OPs games are DRPGs themselves.
The nature of the genre gives your self insert male character a harem from the literal begining of the game, setting up interactions and harem romance as soon as possible.
Games with custom characters are obviously less able to actually have proper harem romance, so specific characters are favored here. Though, it can be done with customs, just not easily
>>
>>683707321
Pretty much any anime game where you play as a chad
Real life if you are a chad
>>
>>683714214
>Went vndb
>No harem ending tag
Liar
>>
>>683714595
The main character of the second game is less of an alpha male than the first game. He is basically a gay best friend while Hakuowlo was conquering countries.
>>
>>683714754
No game in the underwaterrayromano series has a even a harem ending. That's not the point of the thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.