[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

720p
720P

Why upgrade man, even the big bois can't play newer AAA games at full HD.
I was thinking about getting an xbox series x but seeing this I'd rather just wait it out till next gen. Might buy the xbox branded handhelds or something.
>>
>>683707360
This is fucking sad
>>
>>683707360
This is coming from a long trend and digitalfoundry has a large responsibility in it. Not just their fault but their "muh high frame rate" focus (while they neglected the resolution more and more) allowed devs to go sub hd for the big consoles.
The beginning of the gen people laughed at the Series S and called it prevgen and now they are on "prevgen" as well.
They are awfully quiet about it though.
>>
>>683707360
It says dynamic res, so I'm guessing it's 1440p 99% of the time, and drops to 720p from time to time, but OP wants to pretend like it's 720p all the time.
>>
>>683708770
Without a focus on framerate they'd simply not offer a 60fps mode at all and keep the other modes the same.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.