[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kid-unamused.gif (54 KB, 220x261)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
gaming is so fucking boring now that the only game i am truly excited for is a cute life sim game that is only exclusively launched in china and has nearly zero chance of releasing globally
what happened? why are gamedevs these days so fucking retarded and make horrid decisions and equally terrible games?
will i really have to learn to design games myself and create something i like?
>>
>>683708504
Sorry to hear that OP. Hang in there and enjoy what little vidya there is you can find and like playing.
>will i really have to learn to design games myself and create something i like?
Sometimes frustration leads to a spark of passion. Be the change you want to see if you're up for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.