[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721881959304944.jpg (2.55 MB, 3000x4000)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
i have no idea about concord's gameplay, but i really hope there are jazzy sound effects when getting a kill. like a pizza tower THUN ya know?
hell it would benefit if it got more into the GROOVY SPACE LAVA LAMP DUDE vibe it's dipping it's toe in.
>>
>>683711115
my mom's white husband says this game is lit, he mad i took his small hat
>>
There's no fucking way some of these aren't AI generated
>>
File: 1711882763226845.webm (827 KB, 720x720)
827 KB
827 KB WEBM
>>683711115
all trhose character are overdesigned, their personalities are so bland that they have to put them lot of accesories to try to be barely memorable
>>
Unironically, some of these would actually work pretty well if you toned down the colour palettes, lessened the "quirky" factor they're all supposed to have and switched some of the genders
>>
>>683711863
>t.faggot
the designs are pure garbage
>>
File: 1721924390639039.jpg (2.14 MB, 3000x4000)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>
>make ugly poc characters
>exaggerate their personalities
>somehow shocked no one likes them
Why do they continue to do this shit? Will it hurt them to make characters that look attractive and aren’t forced onto people? Overwatch is doing the same shit
>>
>>683711863
i agree on that, bit overdesigned, as digital art pieces they could look cool but translated to 3D to a background that has no art direction in it to kind of support the designs it's a bit too much but for me also not enough. like how some dude in a crazy over the top outfit stands out in the metro, wrong scenery dude

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.