[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SB_ICON_00_231.png (31 KB, 164x164)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
From's stealth nerfs to summon aggro and AI are disingenuous at best and downright fuck you at worst
>>
git gud
>>
>game nerfs the accessibility features
>>
>>683714996
I finished the DLC twice
>>
>>683714881
I summon mimic tear with a finger print shield and Lord's Heal and it basically soloed every boss n the DLC.
>>
i used this to beat the game
>>
>>683715414
yeah on easy lol (with summons)
>>
>>683714881
It's ok that you suck at the game. Even Miyazaki admitted as much
>>
>>683715704
There's not difficulty settings, the game is just easy.
>>
>>683714881
From's stealth nerfs to summon aggro and AI are a blessing to tank builds because you can get some DPS ghost or shove your mimic full of chunk damage and debuffs and it willl never care about it.

>>683715550
This. From's "nerfs" are incompetent as shit. It mostly just eats out the fun out of weapons and spells and shit, for example turning flame's deadly sin + bleed from funny lmao effect cheese to absolute fucking waste of spell slot. There's no middle ground, only raw incompetence seeping through.
Most spells and ashes in this game are fucking trash, the most fun you can get from it is with personal challenges or by cheesing shit. there's barely any enemy worth dueling because those motherfuckers have infinite everything and your horse is made of wet paper so no horseback combat either.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.