[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm now only being aware of this. What the fuck did Valve do to Alyx? She looks like a complete goblina creatura mutt now.
>>
>>683715382
Racist
>>
Valve work with sweet baby and they hired campo santo developers, they are the only woke company this board doesn't want to point at cause people spent hundreds or thousands on steam
>>
>>683715382
Alyx is literally a black woman.
>>
>>683715382
>What the fuck did Valve do to Alyx?
Not finish the model. It's why the hair looks waxy and the face doesn't have many flexes.
>>
>>683715382
She was never meant to be seen head on in Alyx, it doesn’t have to look great.
>>
>>683715382
She was always a mary-sue diversity attempt thatlooked like shit, I don't know what you're complaining about.
>>
>>683715382
it's a vr game. you never seen her model without cheats. and she looks exactly as she always did in all the promo art for the game. who cares.
>>
>>683715461
That's correct, yes. Problem?
>>
>>683715382
>She looks like a complete goblina creatura mutt now.
She is lol
Her dad is black and her mother is chinese.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsKDk3RANM
>>
>>683715895
Her mother is Middle Eastern. Azian is an Arabic name.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.