[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kunitsu-gami.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
discuss the game. did you finish already? I'm still at doing all challenges in the "first run"
>>
I just finished the demo, does the game gets even harder later? Because the barefoot bitch almost got killed in my playthrough
>>
>>683715772
it gets progressively harder yes, but so do your skills and masks, so it feels really nice
>>
>>683715772
dont worry I failed the last mission during the demo once myself. It's actually like the sixth mission or so in the full game, but the game as a whole pretty gradually increases difficulty and introduces gimmicks.
>>
>downloaded game before I left for vacation
>game doesn't open up on parallel desktop
>need to wait until I'm home to play
I leave this hell hole I'm at in 23 hours. I'm counting them down
>>
>>683715448
I just beat the tiger thing and got Soh's skill tree unlocked the other day. I haven't had a chance to really mess with it yet but I will during my session later tonight. There's a lot of cool stuff in there so I think it's definitely going to improve the action part of the game. I also want to mention that he demon design is really damn good in this game. I'm talking about the actual models, they're just really cool looking. That last mission before the tiger boss was really hard too, I just barely made it through that one with like half of my villagers dead and completely out of heals. I went into spirit mode twice and thought I was fucked for sure. I wish I could place villagers directly on the map display mode, it's hard getting everyone setup in time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.