[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: awake.jpg (230 KB, 1253x1056)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
Even though we are all literally in Hell and society is collapsing into total chaos, everyone is too depressed and demoralized to give a shit or enact real change.

There is no point to voting, because no matter who you vote for the System will ensure the status quo remains 1:1 with how it was in the previous administration.
There is no point to education, because degrees no longer matter, the white collar industry is dead and professors care more about indoctrination than teaching.
There is no point to dating, because the gender war has become so critical that most men are terminally alone and most women are okay with being single moms or spinsters.
There is no point to consuming entertainment, because all of it is terrible. Movies suck, games suck, music sucks, anime suck, YouTube sucks, everything is just content now.
There is no point to self-improvement, because genetics and childhood trauma impact your entire life and you cannot do anything besides cope about things getting better.
There is no point to saving money or starting a family or trying to own a home or get a stable career or make a name for yourself, because the West only wants to outsource all of this.

People constantly tell me I am in a negative mindset, meanwhile everyone outside is shambling around like the living dead. Tempers are shorter than ever, IQs are lower than ever, no one knows how to control their emotions and tribalism is at an all time high. Humanity has literally regressed back into a hunter-gatherer mindset despite progressivism, but we have zero of the freedom or physical advantages afforded to cavemen.

Reality is now converging with the Mouse Utopia and Stanford Prison Experiment. 80-20 is taken as law. Jews run every sector of the world. Fractional reserve banking won't ever go away. Narcissism and ironic detachment are the norm. War won't ever end.

I don't know what to do anymore because I'm just one guy. I have no power, no motivation, I'm just a husk like everyone else.
>>
>>683716734
Kill yourself. That's what you do. And don't give me any excuses like "buh buh but suicide is haaaaaaard :(" because it's something that people do literally every single day.
>>
>>683716846
do this OP
>>
idk im doing pretty good, all my friends too
>>
wordswordswords play a video game you sad cunt. you moping around isn't helping shit
>>
>>683716734
oversisters, we eating good today!

backsisters, how are we coping?
>>
>>683716734
>everything is just content now.
What even is that supposed to mean?
>>
File: kys.png (99 KB, 500x515)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>683716734
I have a solution for your problems OP
>>
>>683716734
What do you want out of life OP?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.