[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

> You will design the next Overwatch killer and make us lots of money
Well, what's your plan, Anon?
>>
dont target esports
>>
Just make every character an anime girl
I can't believe nobody has done this, don't let Mihoyo have another win
>>
Only hot young European,Asian, and Latin American women characters. Only hot old European men characters.
>>
>>683723605
Okay, so, hear me out...
TEAM. FORTRESS. 3.
>>
>>683724560
Didn't one of those Asian MMO companies have a character based arena shooter from the early 2010's that finally shut down last year or something?
>>
> Dieselpunk/pulp aesthetic
> Cartoony, stylized art style
> Set number of heroes/classes (5 or 6) with a variety of weapons and gears à la TF2
> No waifu shit but no creatura either: female heroes are either muscle girls, strongfats or milves, but they're also modeled to look cute or hot
> Third person camera
> Objective-based game modes
> Execution animations on players
> Solo/co-op mode (available in local) for when the game dies
>>
>>683723605
Take the money and run
>>
>>683724560
this but instead of shooting each other the anime girls fart on each other. They poop for their ult
>>
overwatch, but with Taimanins
>>
>>683723605
Take "competitive athlete"
force open his big mouth
proced to forcefully shit down his throat
I won't elaborate any further
>>
bnuuy FPS
>>
>>683723605
The four of you on the right, into the scan room you go. The two on the left, you're fired
>>
>>683723605
Metal Gear Online 3 but with actual post launch support and content.
>>
>>683723605
One thing we learned about shooters is people are bad at them and the more randomization you introduce, the better. So make everything random, except for you gun. You pick a gun, the rest is random. You health is random, your ammo is random, your location on the map is random, people love that apparently. And by random I mean we're going to control it with an algorithm to trap people in a perfect skinner box that rewards them just enough. The game itself is completely devoid of sex but all the paid content is sex. It'll make billions
>>
>>683723605
do away with hero characters, have an incredibly detailed character creation suite, add a social space with housing and sell literally millions of individual cosmetic mtx.
you could sell different colored t-shirts for 1 buck a pop and break even after a week.
>>
>>683723605
OW2 killed OW already.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.