[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707903298722238.gif (3.55 MB, 600x551)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB GIF
>friend buys rimworld so we can play together
>he doesn't know how to play or anything
>we're playing the multiplayer mod and making a base and stuff
>explaining stuff to him and having a great time
>get raided and kill the raider
>he talks about wanting to butcher the guy and make him into a couch with his skin
>have to explain to him that imagine if someone threw a corpse in front of him and forced him to dissect and skin and butcher it he'd get unhappy and if we do it (i let him do it if he wants) it'll make everyone think that guy is weird and destroy their relationships + make everyone really unhappy for like a quadrum or two

It's so funny how this game turns literally everyone into a little devil
>>
>>683724423
Once you've got a base setup the malus for butchering humans is manageable.
It's usually not worth it, but if you're in a biome with little/no animals, then human leather can be a very nice resource for couches, dusters, etc.
>>
>>683724423
how often do you have sex
>>
>>683724861
Isn't it like -30 for at least 15 days? Also in the social tab I think it makes everyone think the person that did the butchering is weird like -50 or something
>>
>>683725150
What? No, it's a much smaller penalty than that. -30 would be crippling.
It's -6 for everyone in the colony (doesn't stack, it only refreshes back to the max duration) and an extra -6 for the butcher (which does stack) without any traits that affect it.
There is a malus I had forgotten about (I haven't actually played since before the release of the latest DLC) for wearing clothes, so those aren't a great option.
Furniture though? Have fun.
>>
>>683724423
I want to fuck Tomoko.
>>
>>683725581
"We butchered humanlike"? I'm pretty sure it's way higher than -6
>>
>>683726228
https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Human_resources
>>
>>683726292
I could have sworn it was -30, maybe I'm thinking of organ harvesting causing a death
>>
I want to shove my face into Tomoko's hairy stinky ant filled pussy so bad.
>>
God I wish I had rimjobworld friends. All he wants to do is play moba team shooters.
>>
Clearly you should've picked a better ideology if a fresh raider corpse isn't consider good wearing and good eating.
We honor and respect the long pig home delivery service and use every part of the animal.
>>
Why does your ideology not cancel out the negatives? It makes the game a lot easier but cannibal colonies just make the most sense from a survival perspective.
>>
>>683727541
>>683727591
We are playing with no dlc or mods he just bought the game
>>
>>683724423
Why did she take the other girl's tea?
>>
Answer me please. Why did she take the other girl's tea?
>>
This will not let me sleep at night. Just why did she take the other girl's tea?
>>
>>683724423
>series is about her having no friends and being an autist/femcel
>she apparently has friends now and it's just a yuribait series
Glad I dropped this trash
>>
File: 1659050264920653.jpg (33 KB, 600x315)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>683730303
>femcel
>>
I guess I will never know. Why? Why on earth did she take the other girl's tea?
>>
You know what? I don't care anymore. It doesn't really matter why she took the other girl's tea. There are more important questions in life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.