[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Parasite_Eve_Coverart.png (191 KB, 300x288)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
about to play parasite eve for the first time, is there a patch I should worry about? or is the vanilla rom just fine?
>>
>>683725846
What the fuck does that even mean?
The base game is great.
>>
>>683725846
It's fine, the game is smooth sailing as long as you remember to end with the spider while being on the south side of the roof from the camera perspective and keep going south while also remembering that you can mix and match effects and bonus on weapons to make your personal infinity +1 gun
>>
The final boss fights are bullshit
>>
>>683725846
The run speed is absolute ass, but it's a cool game and I wish the sequel hadn't diverged from the core gameplay as much.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.