[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so have you dipshits realized after enough time it wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be(like any souls boss)
>>
>>683726618
Well yeah, he's ganondorf.
>>
>>683726618
Hes pretty overtuned and I hate that term.
>>
>>683726618
Oh, it was just as "bad" as I remember. Easily the most I've suffered with their bosses, BUT I somehow don't mind it this time since it's the ultimate boss of ER. It SHOULD be an uphill battle. It makes sense they went questionably above and beyond out to punish the filthy masochists begging for the dlc, and we got what we asked for.
>>
Nah, I figured out Radahn on release week after butting my head against him hard enough and he's still pretty trashy in phase 2.
Take off the shitty holy projectile followups to all swings and the two afterimage attacks and he's a good final boss, but these three things make him pretty insufferable and also visually ugly, I'd much prefer him to spam Radagon's rings of light with every swing rather than those cheap looking MMO light pillars, it's just too fucking ugly and ruins an otherwise good fight, same with the choppy afterimages that make it look like your graphic card is dying.
>>
He's way worse than I remember. The only decent part of the fight is phase1 and that's by mere virtue of him not spamming certain moves too often.
>>
>>683726618
>The flashbangs were straining my eyes so bad I had to fuck with my monitor settings.
>Shit lore, Radahn is just around and then Miquella shows up and then die.
>End of the DLC is a completely fucking pointless cutscene that should've been at the start of the DLC.
It's worse than everyone said, but the bar is pretty low in ER.
>>
>>683726618
It was a shit final boss, attached to a shitty, mid story
>>
>>683726618
He's just boring. I was hoping to fight a new character as the final boss, not some recycled base game shit. Miquella choosing Leda as his consort and possessing her body with her full consent because she's fully dedicated to his cause, that would've been miles better from both a gameplay and storytelling standpoint.
>>
>>683726618
Most of my issues come with not being able to see shit during the second phase. The moves wouldn't be that hard to counter if they toned the fireworks down.
In the previous souls games it's been relatively easy to do the bosses in first try if you just play defensive and observe their moves before getting aggressive. In ER, on my first playthrough, it was rare for me to be able to do that past the mid-game.
>>
>>683728050
That would've also been stupid because Leda is a non-character that no one cares about.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.