[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jeannedarc-1650223686620.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
What am I in for? Jeanne d'Arc just came out on PS4 and PS5.
>>
>>683728127
An okay tactical rpg for the PSP. It has a time limit in fights though which I hated.
>>
a decent beginner friendly trpg. it's got a really neat mechanic that makes fights super easy if you use it right, but it's fun and takes a few turns before you can use it.
I was overall a little disappointed by it because it doesn't live up to the cover art at all. the 3d models look like they're from a mobile game, and the story includes stuff with demons that takes away from the real monsters that are the anglos. the story does some interesting things though.
if you're new to trpgs it's a great first game. if you've already played a few you might find it lacking
>>
Deanne D'Arc?
>>
>>683728649
> the story includes stuff with demons that takes away from the real monsters that are the anglos
kek
It's a fun game, don't have many specific memories with it, all that it was cozy to plain on my PSP.
>>
>>683728127
A decent tactical JRPG. What I fear is how Sony ALWAYS fucks up PSP ports. On the Vita, PSP games would crash hard, losing most of the data.
>>
>>683728127
does she nearly get hit by an arrow, fall off her horse and cower like irl history?
>>
>>683728706
it's always d'arcest before deanne
>>
>>683728127
Liane best girl. Game should have just been about her.
>>
>>683728127
It's a very basic and simplistic tactical game with aesthetics and narrative obviously aimed at very young children. Wouldn't recommend to anyone over the age of 12.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.