[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TEKKEN8_Header_mobile_2.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Why did they dumb down Tekken 8 so heavily?
>>
>>683729557
how so
>>
People complained it was too aggressive

after they complained that 7 was not aggressive enough
>>
File: tiny headhachi.jpg (260 KB, 1192x665)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
https://files.catbox.moe/vsgt6h.mp3
>>
Tag 2 is superior in every way
>>
File: ncklden.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1500)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>683729557
it was expected but I didn't think it would turn out that bad. I literally have nothing to play as far as fighting games go. I'm not a fan of these super aggressive mechanics trying to get rid of neutral play. I've played everything under the sun for years on fightcade, im tired of it. thought of giving mk1 a try but nrs games feel like shit. I just want something new and fun to play.
>>
>>683730042
Are you expecting new Fighting Games or trying to find any other cool game?
>>
>>683729557
Katsuhiro Harada, the creator of the franchise, is profoundly stupid and doesn't understand what a fighting game is. Thoughtless mashing is all he can conceive of and all he wishes for Tekken. Tekken has only ever been good by accident, despite his efforts not because of them.
>>
>>683730537
I might give COTW a shot, other than that idk
>>
>>683729557
Because Street Fighter 6 was heavily dumbed down
>>
>>683733745
not true
they only added drive impact which is yuck
>>
>>683729557
They let a w*stener call the shots, so we ended up with a shit game.
>>
>>683729557
So I can play it I wont play it
>>
>>683729557
Trying to find new audience by shitting on the current loyal fanbase that will never leave them anyway. Every complainer is still going to buy every drip feed dlc and complain more how they liked previous game more.
>>
>>683733745
Luke combo is harder than anything Tekken 8 has to offer, aside from the bloat frame info

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.