[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721937087137.jpg (215 KB, 616x353)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>Talos principle 2 Expansion has been out for a while
>0 threads since release
you disgust me /v/
>>
Calm down bro, its just that they're niche games and I dont find the premise interesting, we've had this shit since Blade Runner.
>>
>>683730324
>1k campaign
good, puzzles actually took a lot of thought to get through, some of them leaned maybe too heavily into trial and error though

>yaqut campaign
easily the best, lots of great moments and ideas and the final climactic puzzle was fun

>byron campaign
gameplay wise very solid, lots of puzzles that felt very satisfying to figure out, but the story beats were hit and miss. Half of them had some interesting ideas to share, the other half felt really bland or just regurgitating ideas from the base game. Even the good voice clips were a bit weak by the game's usual standards
>>
>>683730324
hang yourself croteam employee
and take your garbage unrealslop with you
>>
>>683731250
>filtered by the easiest puzzle game on the market
>>
>>683730324
The sequel was a meh as fuck zoomer shit made by a nu-Team, on a fucking UE5.
It's amazing how Croteam mutated from the saviors of PC gaming and the most SOUL-ful devs, into a fucking Facebook cock-sleeve EA-lite.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.