[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Redemption
What am I in for? I'm only ever played VTMB.
>>
File: VtM_Lasombra_Timbrook.png (349 KB, 1500x2400)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
I would suggest getting the unofficial patch, it adds/changes some stuff, I forgot what but it enhances the original game, also probably look around if you can find a widescreen patch. Also extremely important: turn off companion AI and micro manage them yourself, the "AI" utterly retarded and will use the best potions/spells at the start of an encounter making wasting everything.
>>
>>683731079
Decent RPG with kino story. I'm probably one of the only people who liked it more than bloodlines.
>>
File: VtM_Nosferatu_Timbrook.png (190 KB, 1408x3200)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
I forgot, maybe the GOG version has the unofficial patch already installed, I only played the old PC release.
>>
>>683731079
gameplay wise its a mediocre diablo clone, but the ambience, voice acting, music, setting and the general "vibe" are strong as fuck. the early 2000s really were a more innocent time.
theres fuck all role playing to do, its purely an action rpg mind you.
>>
>>683731079
you can get a hot goth to give you the succ
but you better stop her before you die
>>
File: vtmr cappadocians.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>683731079
Absolute kino. Some jank Diablo-esque combat but I found it enjoyable. Make sure you get the widescreen fix.
>>
>>683731079
You're in for a third person jankablo with a really cheesy story. I can't stress how bad the companion AI is. You're actually better off just leaving them dead so you can use heals on yourself. Keeping them alive makes the game more difficult.
>>
>>683731079
Mediocre game, some hammy voiceacting, great music throughout the game: https://youtu.be/IMMHPy5GQhI?si=mWV62-hBV0zokc8a
>>
File: 1622879999120.gif (1.4 MB, 450x300)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>683732132
>Cappadocian clan
>Medieval vampire monks with necromancer powers.
>The cappadocian party member you get is a vamp goth chick.
I'm not complaining, more goth chicks the better. But she should've been a Party member in the modern era, not the medieval era.
>>
Wait, it's not RPG?
>>
>>683734005
its rpg in the sense that numbers go up
its not an rpg in the sense that you could make meaningful choices and choose your own role
>>
>>683732768
you probably know what happened to cappadocians. they dont exist in the modern era.
anyway the toreador dick thirsty slut wasnt a bad replacement imo.
>>
File: Serena.png (315 KB, 340x806)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>683734561
They could've just switched her clan to Lasombra, since Lasombra was already in the game. And summoning black smoke shadow demons is an ability that fits a vamp goth well.
>>
>>683731079
Be sure to Google how to use the pause function in the game. Makes it a whole lot more enjoyable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.