[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>don't want to keep rollsloping all the time
>but using a shield is boring and takes no skill
This game sucks. I only had to rollslop from time to time in Souls games before. Stop bloating boss hp pools and stop giving them infinite combo attacks that never end.
>>
>>683731457
Elden ring lives rent free in your head
>>
99 int build is fucking busted
>>
they could reduce iframes and increase stamina cost per roll but of course that'd trigger the muh clunky fags.
>>
>>683731457
Don't worry Anon, you can enjoy the amazing depth filled Donkey Combat.
>>
Yeah, I just started another character after a year of not touching this game. A year ago I got burned out try to do Morgott with an Iron Spear, did all bosses before that with a Partisan. I just like Spears but this game allows no balance for STR unless you used the huge meme swords and shit which I don't like, I like clean simple spears. Spears are cool. Spears are literally superior to swords and axes IRL combat.

This time I'm doing a Faith run with a faith infused Partisan (I don't give a shit, I like the look. I want spears and I will Finish this game wit h a Partisan and Iron spear and touch nothing else at all).
I'm using all summons and cheesing the fuck out of everything after getting so burned out trying to do it the 'le hard way" previously. The only fun boss was piss shade Godfrey. All rest is pure rotten edgy cum.

I wil cheese and disrespect every mechanic this time 'round.
>>
>>683731776
They'd have to remove the massive input lag and they don't know how.
>>
>>683731457
mix in some jump slop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.