[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are some video games that would have benefited from stripping content?

For example: If Halo removed The Library it would go from 9/10 to 10/10.
>>
>>683732898
I never had any idea why the library pisses so many people off until I watched my friend play the MCC and saw him get absolutely fucking filtered by it since he just kept trying to run past everything or getting lost in a fucking hallway.
>>
>>683733476
It's just a shit level that is not fun and a grinding speedbump between the fun.
>>
>>683735647
I played halo co op when I was like 9 and I thought the library was kino, nonstop action after the flood show up
I was a moronic kid so I was probably a little hyped but I loved every single level in halo 1
>>
File: Untitled.png (627 KB, 1026x498)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>683733476
I never thought anyone found the library hard or anything, what pisses people off is that it's literally copy/pasted rooms, you feel like you're going in a circle even when you're progressing correctly because you're just seeing identical halls over and over
>>
>>683732898
W-where did Garfield go?
>>
>>683736835
when they were young were they less bald and piglike, respectively?
>>
>>683732898
Alien Isolation
>>
File: TotK_The_Depths.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>683732898
The Depths in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom should have been significantly smaller, with most of the uninteresting filler copy pasted content removed. The Depths being a mirrored version of the overworld caused them to be filled with large boring areas filled with nothing interesting. If they were a fifth of the size with less filler they would have been fun. My biggest regret with TotK was fully exploring the depths and finding all the lightroots. It was extremely boring and dragged my enjoyment of the rest of the game down considerably.
>>
>>683732898
Wind Waker would have been better if they removed the ocean, the story, the music, the cutscenes, etc. If it was just dungeons and core gameplay, then it would still have been better because the extra things were that bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.