[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Will they ever make a new Legacy of Kain in my Lifetime?
>>
>>683733251
Hopefully not
>>
>>683733251
they did it was called nosgoth :)
>>
>>683733469
Because of the way the industry is going?
>>
>>683733251
There is a graphic novel in the works on kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bitbotmedia/legacy-of-kain-soul-reaver-prequel-graphic-novel

Most likely trying to gauge intrest on the game, and if the fans enjoy whatever way they are heading with the story.
>>
>>683733974
Kain just needs to defeat the Hilden Lord, Janos and Elder God. Crystal Dynamics doesn't have to expand any further.
>>
>>683734325
uhh sorry but this needs to be a long standing multimedia franchise
>>
File: kain reboot.png (555 KB, 755x726)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>683733251
Do you really want (((them))) to?
>>
>>683733671
Because
1)The voice acting will never be topped and the actors that played their roles are aging out of the VA industry
2)The devteam behind LoK is dead like very very dead
3)The inconclusive story requires the notes from its original creator and all the stuff that was planned for the defiance sequel would require to get unearthed and that's just improbably
4)Making a sequel out of nowhere for a dead franchise seems illogical, as much as i hate the remakefest that have been these past 4 years, i think remastering the soul reaver games to have the same graphical quality as its cutscenes is more logical, LoK games always deserved some good graphics, Blood Omen still looks good but its cutscenes could be a little better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.